Branding with Archetypes
If your dream is to grow your business and attract lifetime clients you adore and those who LOVE you, Branding with Archetypes is a priceless program, whether you’re building a new brand or revamping an existing one.
Branding with Archetypes will help unlock your brand’s potential with a robust action plan designed with your unique archetypes in mind.
With so many new entrepreneurs joining the online market, our greatest challenge is to stand out in a sea of sameness. It’s very demotivating when you have something unique to offer, and your message gets drowned out with all the surrounding noise. It is excruciating because you are not playing full out and getting your gifts out to the world. I know you didn’t start your business just to make money. You are more than that and have so much more to share. This isn’t to say you can’t succeed with a “me-too” business model, but the most successful brands are leaders, not followers.
We most often base our decisions upon our emotions. We all want to feel important, part of a community, understood, seen, and heard. This is especially true with our clients and customers if they are paying good money. By coming to an understanding of your Brand Archetype, you’ll gain priceless information about your brand’s values, personality, and vision – making decisions for your clients easier, bonds stronger, and business busier.
Branding with Archetypes will help if this is you…
- Overwhelmed and feel sometimes you are swimming in the dark.
- Undercharging your clients but afraid you’ll have no one if you dare to charge more.
- Deep down, afraid you’ll have to work harder to make more money, taking away precious time from family and friends
- Financial independence is essential to you, but you don’t want to feel like a copycat or imposter or change who you are.
- Holding back from investing in your business because you don’t know who to trust.
Learn about the 12 brand archetypes most commonly used in branding and marketing to help you make your brand more successful.
Here’s What You’ll learn about Your Unique Archetype:
- How your brand archetype makes people feel, and what will turn them into lifelong clients.
- The strengths and challenges of your brand archetypes and how these will help you grow.
- What your Unique Brilliance is and how to use it.
- The key steps to align your values, skills, and personality with your brand… in a soulful way.
- The types of meaningful content most beneficial to your business (and the best ways to share).
- Easy to implement action steps to make your brand stand out.
- What a Brand Promise is and why you need it.
- What your Spiritual Contract is, which will attract your ideal clients.
Curious for the results and what branding with archetypes will bring you?