Every woman should know her worth
It’s essential to take care of yourself – body, mind and soul.
At Soul Essentials, I empower women to ask for help, and grow. Together we build healthy habits and new routines to help you to see yourself differently. Using a holistic approach, I guide you to the future you deserve with balance, and joy.
I’m here to help you navigate through life’s challenges, and take hold of the future that you deserve.
Ready to take that next step and work together? Contact me here.
Who I Help
I work with women and their loved ones who want to make a positive change in their lives and embrace a healthier holistic lifestyle.
- First time moms who are struggling, to empty nesters who find that hole left by their children I want you to know that I’m here to help. Why? Because I’ve “been there, done that.”
- Losing a loved one is difficult, and I can help you find what you need. If you’re struggling with a relationship, I would love to help guide you through this process.
- And not forgetting, entrepreneurs. This is an all too real struggle I know first-hand. I will help you avoid a lot of costly mistakes and make sure you’re on the right path for you.
Imagine All The Possibilities
- Reach for your dreams, without fear or judgment.
- Stop finding excuses, and start with action.
- Find balance and harmony in all aspects of life.
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Take the time to heal.
Work with me: My methodology works, because it is simple, proven and loved.
What people think about us
I have known Carol for nearly 10 years. She has been an amazing life coach and someone I can call family. Giving me guidance on my path as a yoga teacher and business owner. Teaching me how to support and coach people, taking people further in the yoga lifestyle. She has taught me amazing tools that create a shortcut when guiding people on their path as well as insight in my business. She is someone who understands the balance of motherhood and being an entrepreneur. The struggles that come with it and has coached me on the importance of self care while helping me come out of a burn out 9 years ago. I am thankful she is in my life as a friend (family member I choose) and mentor.
Mother of Rocco (4) and Skye (1)
Owner of Sukha Wave and Wellness Nomad
Ever grateful for meeting Carol 2.5 years ago. It was an intense period! We had just sold our home and we were unable to find another house on short notice.
No panic. Carol took our whole family in her own home until we got our feet back on the ground. She helped coach me through this period and we very quickly became friends.
Carol has an enormous heart and is always willing to help in any way she can. Through her own experience as a woman and entrepreneurial mother she really understands what us young moms go through. She has a great capacity for listening and is a great mentor and coach. Thank you Carol for everything!
Danielle van den Bosch
Daughter Maxime (6)
Owner of Little Yogi’s
She will make you laugh.
She might even make you cry.
She talks a lot, and I mean a LOT.
But do listen carefully, cause she will have so many wise words for you.
She will motivate you.
She will inspire you to do better.
She will even kick your ass if you’re not moving.
Just give Carol a call and find out yourself.
Cause she really cares.